You may suspect that you or a loved one is suffering from hearing loss. The sooner you address the problem, the better the outcome will be.
Here some common signs indicating that you may have hearing loss:
- You have trouble hearing people talking on the telephone
- You have difficulty following a conversation when a few people are talking at the same time
- Family, neighbors or friends complain that your TV is too loud
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments
- You say “what?” a lot
- You have trouble understanding women and childrenYou become annoyed at others because you perceive that they are mumbling
There are a lot of choices available to treat hearing loss, for every budget and style. There IS a solution for YOU!